I would like to start up an OpenSolaris user group in Stavanger, Norway.
The nearest OpenSolaris user group is located in Sweden or in
Trondheim(TrOSUG), and distance between the biggest cities in Norway is
too long combine all in one user group. And my employer, Atea is the
biggest Solaris and Supplyer in Norway. We therefore find Stavanger
suitable for its own user group.

Name: Stavanger OpenSolaris User Group (SvgOSUG)

Initial participants:

Karl Dag: karl-d
Jo Inge: joco
Sigbjoern: kah

The purpose of the group is to discuss, advocate and increase awareness
of OpenSolaris in Stavanger. We are planning to arrange meetings
to showcase new features in OpenSolaris. We are also going to arrange
installfests

Cheers,

Karl Dag Gursli
www.gursli.com