-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Re: [advocacy-discuss] [ug-tsug] [osol-announce] The
OpenSolaris Bible Translation Project (Japanese)
Date:   Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:21:23 +0200
From:   Kaya Saman <samank...@netscape.net>
To:     Michael Sullivan <michael.p.sullivan at mac.com>

Hi Michael,

I think as the 'about to be' leader of the ISTOSUG I would really be
interested to help this project and perhaps even doing something like
this in Turkish too as not everyone here speaks English and if they do
they don't speak it well since they never practice......

I will be covering each meeting of mine in Turkish but have special
events in English as it is my mother tongue since I'm coming out here
from the UK, but from what I've just read on the link you gave this
would really work well on an international basis!!!

Of course for this to work we all need to be able to chip in and work
together as a community or collective since haven't a huge book on one
persons shoulders to translate for everyone is gona be impossible and
unfair.

Since the people I have collected up here so far don't speak English to
try to teach them the command base in Turkish is gona be a task in
itself as my Turkish is limited by work knowledge but overall we will
munge things together and prevail as where there's a will there's almost
always a way (if not then there's TV :-P !!

Anyway I will keep checking for updates on this subject and follow your
work as it's something that benefits all :-)

Best regards,

Kaya