Hello All OpenSolaris-Supporters

My Name Hosam Al Ali Team Leader for Arabic Translate OpenSolaris to Arabic
interface and OpenSolaris Web Site to Arabic interface
And I'm System Administration And Network for Solaris 10 OS Certificate
And me and Some Friends in Arabic World decided to establish New Groups for
OpenSolaris in Arabic World

OpenSolaris Users Group for Arabic People and Developer in Arabic World in
middle East and North Africa
1. Name :
arosug - Arabic OpenSolaris User Group

2. Initial Participants ID's
ahosam

3. Description
More distribute and more knowledge for Arabic People for OpenSolaris OS and
collect more Arabic Contribute in Development and Research inside OpenSolaris
Projects in the World

Best regards,

Hosam Al Ali
System Administrator