Hi all:

I am sorry.
I did not intend to blame Jim Grisanzio or (anybody from) the website
community for this.
The men who I meant must have been sitting in small dark rooms behind
Sun?s firewall.

I would like to apologize for this complaint.
Jim and website-community: Please continue your valuable enthusiastic work!!!)))

Thanks,
Martin