Hi,

Firefox 3.6 introduced a new feature called "Personas" which allows quick&easy,
light-weight theming.

This is also available to older versions of Firefox thru installing the
Personas Plus Add-on.

Since there wasn't an OpenSolaris persona yet, I put together one over the
weekend, based on the GNOME backgrounds shipped with OpenSolaris:

http://constantin.glez.de/blog/2010/03/show-your-opensolaris-love-wearing-new-firefox-persona

Feel free to wear, spread and advocate OpenSolaris through your Browser looks!

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are of course very welcome.

If someone responsible for OpenSolaris marketing is already working on an
official Firefox Persona (say, for 2010.03), then please let me know and I'll
let people know that there's a better one underway.

If someone responsible for OpenSolaris marketing is _not_ working on an
official Firefox Persona, I'd be happy to help them put together one that is
based on whatever design elements/guidelines/suggestions you give me.

Let's use Firefox Personas as yet another way to advocate OpenSolaris!

Thanks,
   Constantin

--
Sent from OpenSolaris, http://www.opensolaris.org/

Constantin Gonzalez                              Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Principal Field Technologist                           Blog: constantin.glez.de
Tel.: +49 89/4 60 08-25 91                          Twitter: @zalez

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels