Can someone at Ticketmaster work on this?  A big article with some of
the info that Craig or Sean have presented would be great, but even a
placeholder would be good for now.

- Perrin
--- Begin Message ---
On Aug 11  harm wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 04:33:07PM -0400, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 16:24, Xavier Noria wrote:
> > > I am confident too, Slashdot runs on Perl for instance
> >
> > Slashdot, although of great interest to techies like us, is tiny.
> > Amazon runs on Perl.
>
> Is there some documentation about Amazon and Perl somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Harmen
>
> > Yahoo runs a lot of Perl.  Ticketmaster is all mod_perl.

Why is there no mention of Ticketmaster on the mod perl success stories
page?

http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/success_stories/index.html

Just wondering,
Jim

> > IMDB is Perl.  All of these get tons more traffic than
> > Slashdot.
> >
> > - Perrin

--- End Message ---