On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 16:34 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> A little clarification: by posting this I've meant to first of all figure
> out how we post a PR (via ASF/TPF/TicketMaster/etc), not what we post
> inside a PR.

Acronym overload.  I thought you meant "public relations", not "press
release."  If a press release is what you have in mind, it should come
from the ASF (Apache, in case anyone didn't know).  They are the most
respected name in free software these days outside of Linux itself.
Want to post a follow-up question about how to do it on the members
list?

- Perrin