I have always been a fan of Quick Reference Guides,
(like O'Reilly's Perl Pocket Reference that I lost),
cheat sheets, and the like and recently discovered
at a Barnes and Nobles, a bunch of "SparkCharts"
by SparkNotes.com, including a few computer science
topics like JAVA and UNIX.

A quick browse of sparknotes.com shows only a limited
number of CS topic SparkCharts, but no obvious way to
request or suggest new topics for SparkCharts.

Might there be one among us equipped as a writer and
perl expert and willing to work with SparkNotes to
generate a Perl, and perhaps a Perl6, SparkChart?

A Perl SparkChart would be one way to support
advocacy of perl, methinks.

However, perhaps sparknotes would worry that the
there would not be enough of a market for that among
the perceived main customer, the CS college student.

I think sparknotes may have a competitor, as well.

Thank you,

-- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
Wayne A. Haufler
Senior Software Engineer (SE)
In Space Shuttle Program (SSP)
Backup Flight System (BFS)
Displays & Controls Requirements Analyst
Boeing, NASA Systems, Houston
Voice:  281-226-8626 , Cubicle: 3D58
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skills :  Perl,Unix,C,C++,SQL,QNX,GUI

(Disclaimer: The comments and opinions expressed are my own and do not
represent the view of  Boeing, United Space Alliance, JSC, or NASA.)