2008/5/6 Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I've collected many of my thoughts on how Perl needs to move forward.
>
>  http://perlbuzz.com/2008/05/perl-decentralize-diversify-colonize.html

Some quite good points on improving the visibility of your perl projects..

I'd add some more points :
* You don't need to use bugtracking on googlecode instead of rt.cpan -
you can remove the tab and link to rt.cpan as I've done for the
autodia projects.
* Adding your project to, or using Ohloh means that every line of code
you commit, or project you add to your stack, or review proves the
vitality of the project and perl
* It's never either or - sourceforge, googlecode, etc provide
bugtracking, mailing lists, etc but you don't have to use any or all
of them - cherry pick what you need.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk