I want to have a crossclient keyword report with all keywords and all
match types.

What should my keywordType line of code look like?

I get this error.
 faultstring: This is not a valid keyword type. Must be one of Broad/
Exact/Phrase

my $report_job = SOAP::Data->name('job' =>
  {'selectedReportType' => 'Keyword',
   'name' => 'All Account Keyword Report',
   'crossClient' => 'true',
   'aggregationTypes' => ['Summary'],
   'adWordsType' => 'SearchOnly',
   'keywordType' => '(Broad Exact Phrase)',
   'startDay' => '2008-08-01',
   'endDay' => '2008-08-28',
   'selectedColumns' => [qw(CustomerName Campaign AdGroup Keyword
KeywordTypeDisplay KeywordStatus KeywordMinCPC KeywordDestUrlDisplay
Impressions Clicks CPC MaximumCPC Cost CTR AveragePosition)]