Hello Tousdan,

 I need a bit more information in order to investigate on our end.
Could you provide the numeric AdWords account IDs associated with the
MCC and AdWords account in question? Also useful would be the value of
the "requestId" SOAP response header from the response to your
getClientAccounts() call.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team