Hello,

 You could obviously take the straightforward approach and try
averaging the lower and upper values, but I don't know enough about
how the estimates are actually calculated to say whether this is
likely to give you a reasonable result. Given that this is all
estimates and even if you had an average CPC value returned that too
would be an estimate, it doesn't seem like the worst approach.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team