I've just received assurances from the reports team that KeywordMinCPC
will remain a supported column. We do apologize for any inconvenience
caused by its exclusion from reports run earlier today.

If anyone still is seeing issues along these lines, please let us
know.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team