Hello Hovick,

 updateCriteria() takes an array of Criterion objects as its
parameter. You are charged 3 API units for per item being updated. So
if you pass in an array of 10 Criterion objects, for instance, you'd
be charged 10 x 3 = 30 API units. There are no discounts for passing
in larger arrays; it's a flat fee of 3 API units per item.

 API units are priced at 0.25USD per 1000 units, or your local
currency's equivalent.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team