Hello Robb,

 I'd give the appropriate installer for your system architecture a try
from

  http://python.org/download/

I developed the code against Python 2.5.x. Python 2.6 was just
released yesterday and I haven't given it a go with that yet. Python
2.4.x should also work, but the SQLite Python module isn't bundled
with 2.4.x.

 The headers and shared objects for SQLite need to be installed on
your system, and in addition to that you need the SOAPpy Python
library installed to access the AdWords API. There are links to the
homepages of both of those products in the README.

 If you uncover any incompatibilities or bugs the best place to report
them is the project's issue track at

  http://code.google.com/p/awapi-local-db-sync/issues/list

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team