Hello Martin,

 I think you're misunderstanding the purpose of the
getUnitCountForMethod() call; please see the docs at

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/InfoService.html#getUnitCountForMethod

getUnitCountForMethod() will return the number of API units you've
actually consumed making a specific API call over a period of time.
It's not used as an estimate of how many units it would cost to make a
hypothetical API call in the future.

 getAllCriteria() is priced at 1 API unit per criterion returned.
You're obviously in a chicken-or-the-egg situation if you want to
estimate how many units it would cost to call getAllCriteria(), as
you'd either have to call getAllCriteria() or run a report to get that
information...

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team