Hi everyone,

I have a website that sells vintage and modern watches. I have a forum
and get good traffic so I have inserted a ggogle ad box to see if I
can gain some revenue towards costs. Unfortunately it looks like
Google runs ads for counterfeit watch websites. Obviously the analysis
of my content has just though, oh, watches - right send these ads....
Unfortunately my site would help to legitimize this Criminal practice.
What can I do to stop these ads running in my adbox...?

Any ideas? please let me know... [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards

Alistair