Hello Joseph,

 It's definitely not a good idea to share your password or token
information with anyone. At the most, Google employees will ask you to
post some sample logged requests (with your password and token
information X-ed out) or for you to provide the value of the requestId
SOAP response header so that we can look up your request in the logs.
If you have either of those pieces of debugging information, feel free
to post it here.

 That being said, it sounds like you're just running into a basic
problem related to specifying the wrong types of credentials when
running sample code. Please be sure you're familiar with the section
of our developer's guide that talks about the credentials your need to
specify:

http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/index.html#adwords_api_intro_request

If you're doing new development using .NET, I'd recommend that you use
our .NET Client Library rather than taking the sample code and
modifying it to suit your needs. I think you'll find it's much more
straightforward, and it uses a mechanism where you just have to save
your credentials once in a local file. There are ample code samples
provided along with the client library and more documentation in the
README. You can find it at

  http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team