Hello,

 I'm surprised you're seeing that behavior, as snipping off the query
portion of destination URLs seems like it would cause a whole variety
of issues if AdWords always did that. Perhaps someone in this group
has seen similar behavior and knows of a workaround.

 That being said, the best way to get help about this issue is to
either post in the general AdWords forum:

  http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdWords

or to contact AdWords support by following the steps at

  http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py?fhc=1&ctx=cuffhelp

While you're using the AdWords API to create these ads, it sounds like
the actual issue you're experiencing isn't API related, but rather
something going on with AdWords itself.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team