Hello Andy,

 Yes, v13 is supported, but there are a few changes that you need to
make to the source code or else v12 will be used. Those changes are
outlined in the README file:

http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/source/browse/trunk/README?r=39

Specifically:

The client library normally defaults to a single version (i.e. v12).
However, it may support more than one version at a time. In order to
use a different version of API the following updates should be made.
In src/lib/AdWordsUser.cs, update the following lines with the desired
version.
    using com.google.api.adwords.vXX;
    const String LAST_VERSION = "vXX";
    const int MAX_WEB_SERVICES = XX;
Also, in src/examples/Examples.cs, update the following line with the
desired version.
    using com.google.api.adwords.vXX;

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team