Hello Manfred,

 No, it's not possible to create a report with the AdWords web
interface that always has the same id. Each report you create, either
from the web interface or from the AdWords API, will have a unique id
assigned to it.

 If you call the ReportService.getAllJobs() method you'll get a list
of all active reports (i.e. the most recent 15) currently in the
account's Report Center, regardless of whether they were scheduled via
the web interface or the AdWords API. However, it's not always easy to
determine from that output which job might have been the most recent
one scheduled via the web interface and which ones might be older. The
surest way to download the correct report using the AdWords API is to
schedule that report using the AdWords API, and grab the correct id at
the time the report is scheduled.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team