Greetings!

Just started fooling around with the adwords4r gem, and I get this
lovely when I run the *unedited* create_all.rb example code for
adwords4r (from the sandbox):

SOAP Error: One or more input elements failed validation. (code: 122)
Source: create_all.rb:75:in `main'

The offending code seems to be, in and around line 75:

    ad_group_data = {
      :name => 'Sample Ad Group %s' % Time.new.to_s, # Ensure name is
unique.
      :keywordMaxCpc => 100000, # 100000 micros = 0.1 unit of
currency.
      :siteMaxCpc => 100000, # 100000 micros = 0.1 unit of currency.
    }

    ad_group = adwords.addAdGroup(campaign.id,
ad_group_data).addAdGroupReturn
    puts 'Ad group id %d was successfully added.' % ad_group.id

Now I've looked a bit at the developer docs and can't see what the
problem is.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!