Hello,

I have a question about  Adword API and the CMS (Central Managing
System).

Is it possible to code the Adword API in a CMS so that a costumer edit
his own Adwords campagne through his CMS account? If it isn't possible
what is one of the great advantages to have API and CMS. I've been
searching around Google and Blogs about the API but I can't seem to
find any decent answers.

Excuse me for my spelling as I'm talking for a small company in
Holland.