Hi KVRVR,

besides the error-message you provided, there should also be a detailed
trigger-message in the soap-response of your request.
Depending on the client-library you use, you should be able to extract that
trigger-message (By activation of the logging-mechanism or extraction from the
exception that is thrown).

The trigger-message should explain the underlying error in most cases.

Btw: your code looks correct to me...

Tino

--
Refined Labs GmbH