Hi,
   I am trying to run report to get clicks , impressions. I tried to
do with  ReportService that I saw in the sample code. But I when ran
the report I am getting this error    "Report job failed validation
due to the following error: "null".   "
Could you please tell me why am I getting this error?
Here is my code:-
private static final String namespace =
              "https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v12";;

            try {
              // Set up service connection.
              ReportInterface service =
                  new ReportServiceLocator().getReportService();

              // Define SOAP headers.
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(namespace, "email", email);
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(namespace, "password", password);
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(namespace, "clientEmail",
clientEmail);
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(namespace, "useragent", useragent);
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(namespace, "developerToken",
developerToken);
              ((Stub) service).setHeader(
                  namespace, "applicationToken", applicationToken);

              // Create report job structure.
              DefinedReportJob job = new DefinedReportJob();
              job.setSelectedReportType("Keyword");
              job.setName("Sample Keyword Report");
              job.setAggregationTypes(new String[] {"Summary"});
              job.setAdWordsType(AdWordsType.SearchOnly);
              job.setKeywordType(KeywordType.Broad);
             GregorianCalendar startDay = new GregorianCalendar(2008,
Calendar.OCTOBER,1);
             GregorianCalendar endDay = new GregorianCalendar(2008,
Calendar.DECEMBER,31);
              job.setStartDay(startDay);
              job.setEndDay(endDay);
              job.setSelectedColumns(new String[] {
                  "Campaign", "AdGroup", "Keyword", "KeywordStatus",
"KeywordMinCPC",
                  "KeywordDestUrlDisplay", "Impressions", "Clicks", "CTR",
                  "AveragePosition"});

              // Validate report.
              try {
                service.validateReportJob(job);

                // Schedule report.
                long jobId = service.scheduleReportJob(job);

                // Wait for report to finish.
                ReportJobStatus status = service.getReportJobStatus(jobId);
                while(status != ReportJobStatus.Completed &&
                    status != ReportJobStatus.Failed) {
                  System.out.println(
                      "Report job status is \"" + status.getValue() + "\".");
                  try {
                    Thread.sleep(30000);
                  } catch(InterruptedException e) {}
                  status = service.getReportJobStatus(jobId);
                }

                if(status == ReportJobStatus.Failed) {
                  System.out.println("Report job generation failed.");
                  System.exit(0);
                }

                // Download report.
                String url = service.getGzipReportDownloadUrl(jobId);
                System.out.println("Report is available at \"" + url +
"\".");
              } catch (ApiException e) {
                System.out.println(
                    "Report job failed validation due to the following error:
\""
                    + e.getMessage() + "\".");
              }
            } catch(Exception e) {