Hello Yaron,

 I'm sorry, but the only references for geo targeting options that we
have compiled at the ones you've already seen at

http://code.google.com/intl/en/apis/adwords/docs/developer/adwords_api_codes.html

My understanding is that cities/metros supported for geo targeting in
the AdWords web interface should all be supported via the AdWords API--
at least I have not come across any that are not, or heard from users
saying that they've encountered any that are not. If support for a
target was very recently added in to/removed from the AdWords backend
then it's possible that it shows up in the list of targets in the web
interface before it makes it into the API documentation, but that's
just because the API documentation is static and needs to be
regenerated to pick up changes.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team