Hallo,

I would like to create an application that will use Adwords API.
I applied for necessary tokens, but my application was rejected due to
the fact that I classified myself as an "Advertiser," but also
indicated that my application may be used by external users. I also
marked that I would like to charge for that application.

The options for developer type are: "Agency/SEM", "Affiliate",
"Independant Software Developer", "Integration Service Provider" and
"Advertiser". - I marked Advertisers

The target end application users options are: "Advertisers",
"Integration service providers", "Aencies/SEMs", "Internal Users",
"Affiliates" - also I marked Advertisers.

I'll be grateful for any help concerning appropariate options to
select.

Thanks in advance