From: adwords-api@googlegroups.com [mailto:adwords-...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of susan
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 4:01 PM
To: AdWords API Forum
Subject: AdWords API Totally Frustrated - any help so appreciated!

I opened my adwords account Tues.  By Wed I had it verified and by
Thursday they already charged my bank account a startup fee but other
than that nothing is happening.  Nothing!

I set up 6 campaigns with $75 daily budget in each and the starter
campaign it prompts you to do which I budgeted $1800 a month.  When I
run diagnostics it says my keywords aren't showing because I have
exceeded my budget but I haven't had any charges at all yet to exceed
any budget.  This makes no sense.

I emailed Google and got a form letter reply which was no help and
responded but no answer.  There is no number to call and live chat is
ALWAYS unavailable.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks so much in advance.