Hello,

 Yes, there was just an update made a few minutes ago that will
hopefully restore functionality for most of our users. However, my
understanding is that there is another change that the engineering
team still needs to push out a bit later today, so I don't want to say
that things are completely stable until that's complete.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team