*www.rsiyengar.com
*

*When you know the secrets of the rich*

*I'm going to be really honest with you.*

The only way you can personally fight a recession is by becoming
independent. . .

Independant of the places that are hit hardest by the huge pull back in
consumer spending that is already here (I write this on a day where
the *American
Stock Market* fell by 350 points!):
*
1) the mid-level employees of corporations
2) the blue collar workers
3) small traditional "mom and pop" shops all over the country.*

These are the "everyday" people like you and me that can least afford to go
out of business or be laid off in crazy economic times like these.

It's sad these good folks who are traditionally hurt most by recessions are
people just like us.

What you may or may not know is the U.S. government has structured the tax
laws against this giant group-the middle class. I'm sure you feel it every
year when you look at just how much of your hard earned money you're forced
shell out to the I.R.S.

What if I told you "you can keep 50% of what the I.R.S. is taking," would
you listen?

*You'd be silly not to.*

The same government that taxes the "everyday" regular Joe so hard,
encourages people with any kind of entrepreneurial spirit to start their own
businesses, in an attempt to spark the economy.

It doesn't even matter if you business has 1 employee or 100. . .

With the tax laws structured the way they are, you the small home business
owner automatically receive the exact tax breaks of large multi-billion
dollar corporations. . .

. . . you can too, just for checking a different box on your W2.

So in reality your tiny start up business can make your family real money
every year, even if on paper it's losing money. Because if you're doing it
right, it won't be. And that where I can help you.

*Because if you turn a profit that's much better right!*

www.rsiyengar.com
**