Hello,

 For the most part, I need to speak in generalities. The AdWords API
does allow developers to write programs that replicate much of the
functionality of the AdWords web interface. Managing cost per click
bids for client AdWords accounts is definitely within the scope of
what could be done with the AdWords API. I don't have any specific
knowledge about the software you mention, and if you have specific
questions about it I'd recommend that you contact the software vendor.

 The Terms and Conditions of the AdWords API dictate its use. You can
find them listed publicly at

  http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/terms.html

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team