Hi,

I am using Python to check for checking criteria but I get an error.
Per the docs, if AdGroupId is added ...I can leave out language and
geo targeting.

So....how to I fix?

Thanks

Here is an example:

   check = {}
   check['text'] = 'Test2'
   check['type'] = 'Exact'
   check['adGroupId'] = '111111111'
   check['maxCpc']=str(20000)
   list_crit_obj = [check]

   criteria = criterion_service.CheckCriteria(list_crit_obj)

Here is my error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/davidmontgom/workspace/ans_console_adnetscales4/cgi-bin/
google_update_keywords.py", line 189, in <module>
    crit_error = crit.checkCriteria(list_crit_obj)
  File "/home/davidmontgom/workspace/ans_console_adnetscales4/cgi-bin/
google_update_keywords.py", line 106, in checkCriteria
    criteria = criterion_service.CheckCriteria(list_crit_obj)
TypeError: CheckCriteria() takes exactly 4 arguments (2 given)