Hello,
   I manage through APIs some huge accounts (> 1 million total
keywords) and I'd like to have an API method to retrieve the last
modifified adgroups / keywords. Sometime happens that changes are made
with Adwords editor or through the standard google interface and I'd
like to sync the online status of the campaigns with my local version.
This withouth downloading everything, taking millions of credits and
tens of hours.
I've already read
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api/browse_thread/thread/1142ec1430c547ee/fc40acb24a2ed3b1?lnk=gst&q=last+change#fc40acb24a2ed3b1
and at that time it was not possible.

This would be very very usefull; as you keep a history of changes this
seems not impossible and would save to all of us a lot of time/credit.

Thank you!