AdWords API Advisor wrote:
>  There's no API method to do that. We do announce our version sunsets
> well in advance in this forum and our blog, http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/.
> We also announce them in a low-traffic announcements list at
> http://groups.google.com/group/adwordsapi-announcements

The idea is to help reduce the human factor.  Announcements get
forgotten, ignored, lost, misclassified as spam, etc.

The goal is for the application to have a "warning light," kind of
like the low fuel indicator on an automobile, that constantly reminds
the operator that the Adwords functionality will stop working if he
does not take action.

>  As per this announcement
>

> http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2008/12/preview-of-2009-adwords-api-changes.html
>
> the next revision after v13 will include many fundamental changes, and
> as a result we'll be keeping v13 running for longer than we normally
> would, to give developers time to upgrade their code.

Is there a way you could add this feature to v14?

Thanks.