Hi

I read with great interest the post on the AdWords API blog about Ad
Scheduling:

http://adwordsapi.blogspot.com/2009/04/ad-scheduling-its-all-about-timing.html

I thought this would be a great mechanism for day part bid managing
campaigns in AdWords. Unfortunately it's not clear anywhere in the API
documentation or the post that you can only create six ad schedules
per day until you get the API error: "The ad schedule must not have
more than 6 intervals in a single day."

This would be a great element of functionality if you manage all 24
hours of all 7 days individually.

I can't think of a way to do day part bidding without having to bid
every hour on keywords. I'm saving on quota by bidding on only the
high volume keywords every hour, but this is still tens of thousands
of API calls a day vs a hand full with ad scheduling.

I know you can't comment on future developments, but hopefully you
could put this post under the nose of someone in the development team!

Cheers

David