Hello,

 The issue is that you're not specifying anything for the clientEmail
header. The header has the same sort of value as the v13 Sandbox
supports, i.e. "client_1+u...@domain.com", where "u...@domain.com" is
your Google Account email address.

 The errors definitely should be more descriptive, and this will
hopefully happen before we reach the full Production release.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team