Hello Qmepop,

 You'd have to use the v13 SiteSuggestionService, which is the only
version that's currently running in Production. Note that you won't
get any meaningful results back if you use the SiteSuggestionService
in the v13 Sandbox--you need to run it against the Production service.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team