Hello,
I'm facing the error message "The following columns are mutually
exclusive : [Clicks]" when I scheduled the Creative and Keyword
reports.
I'm downloading the report from the context of MCC account. I didn't
provided any client email in the request header. I set crossClient
field to true and do'nt set any client email to clientEmails field of
the reportJob so that all of the client account's data will be
included in the report. Since I'm downloading the report from the
context of the MCC account I included the columns which footnote are 1
and 2 in the selectedColumns. How can I solve that problem? I've seen
such kind of problems in this forum previously so I tried all of the
possible ways of the suggesions. We are urgent at this moment. So
please help me to find out the solution.

Thanks a lot.