If you are an experienced Google Adwords API developer, we have a
project that we are interested in having quotes on (to start
development).

It is basically a program that would gather the information from
Google with regards to ads, keywords, landing page URLs, etc. that
advertisers are using. We would then search from the local database to
see ads that have been running for 30+ days and the keywords, assuming
that these campaigns are profitable (to use as models of new
potentially profitable campaigns).

The project is here:

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=1195616&txtForceRefresh=621200984934778

Another question I do have is if this kind of gathering of data and
using to create new profitable campaigns is in tune with the Google's
Terms of Service.  I see gcdetective.com doing the same thing.

Finally, any one have an idea of what it would cost daily to gather
all the ads being used for 100,000 of the top keywords being used
daily?

Thanks!