Hi,

There are a few reasons you could be receiving that error, and we will
need to take a look at your account to isolate the issue.  Please open
a ticket with the AdWords API Support team by emailing adwordsapi-
supp...@google.com with the description above and your account ID.

Thanks,
Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team