Hi Joel,

I received your email, but you prefer to answer the question here in
the forum so others may benefit from the answer.

The Keyword level aggregation on the account structure report is
primarily designed to return a list of keywords.  In this case, the
campaign and ad group they belong to are merely properties of that
keyword.  Because of this, it is expected that a campaign or ad group
with no keywords would never appear in this report.

If your goal is to extract the full structure of the AdWords account,
it would be best to run multiple reports, aggregating on Campaign,
AdGroup, Creative, and Keyword.  This will ensure that you have the
full list of entities in the account.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team