It depends on what you need to store.

Impressions, average Position:
Three to six hours after midnight according to the timezone of the
account.
(Adwords states three hours, some people here state six hours)

Clicks, Cost and derived values like CTR and CPC:
Same as Impressions/Position, but if you advertize on the Content
network, you may become a victim of click fraud by these website
owners. Allow two days for Google to verify and fix that.

Conversions and Conversion values, and derived values like
ConversionRate, CostPerConversion:
Allow for 30 days. End users get a cookie when they click, and when
they finally reach the conversion page that cookie is used by the
conversion script. The life time of that cookie is thirty days, so
after thirty days it's final. And yes, conversions are attributed to
date of the last click, and because of that you can derive the
ConversionRate, CostPerConversion etc. by comparing with the clicks
and cost of that day.

Note: if you store the data in a database, you better create a small
app that checks the totals - you'll notice that it gets off every now
and then. I use a period of 32 days, and still find differences every
once and while.