Hi Sreenu,

The MetroTarget in v2009 corresponds to the MetroTarget in v13:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/MetroTargets.html
The ProvinceTarget in v2009 corresponds to the RegionTarget in v13:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/developer/RegionTargets.html

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team