Hi adwords team,

I have a problem with the Keyword Approval Status. I need to get this
value from the adwords api. I'm using the v200906 with Java.

I defined an AdGroupCriterionSelector and I set an IdFilter and a
CriterionUse. However I always get an error like :
"Invalid element in
com.google.api.adwords.v200906.BiddableAdGroupCriterion - stats".

Here is my code :
// Set the selector
AdGroupCriterionSelector selector = new AdGroupCriterionSelector();
AdGroupCriterionIdFilter adGroupCriterion = new
AdGroupCriterionIdFilter();
adGroupCriterion.setAdGroupId(adGroupId);
adGroupCriterion.setCriterionId(keywordId);
selector.setIdFilters(new AdGroupCriterionIdFilter[]
{ adGroupCriterion });
selector.setCriterionUse(CriterionUse.BIDDABLE);

// Get the keyword.
AdGroupCriterionPage adGroupCriterionPage = adGroupCriterionService.get
(selector);
BiddableAdGroupCriterion biddableAdGroupCriterion =
(BiddableAdGroupCriterion) adGroupCriterionPage.getEntries(0);

I tried to use the sample GetActiveCriteriaDemo from your samples code
but without success. I've got the same error : "Invalid element in
com.google.api.adwords.v200906.BiddableAdGroupCriterion - stats".

Is there anything wrong I did or I missed ? or is it coming from
v200906 services ?

Let me know please, this is important for my project.

Cheers,
Qmeapi