I have been trying to get my VB.NET c# program to get Keywords, CPC
and a few other data items.  The latest error msg is:
User information rejected.  I double-checked the info in the
Web.config file for such items as emailAddress, emailPassword,
developerKey value and applicationKey value.  They were what I had
entered and received such info to AdWords at Google.

Here is some of the Catch code:

catch (Exception ex)
            {
                //write out an exception
                exceptionLabel.Text = "An <strong>Exception</strong>
occurred. " + ex.TargetSite + " threw the following exception: " +
ex.Message;
            }
        }
        else
        {
            //write out an exception
            exceptionLabel.Text += "An <strong>Exception</strong>
occurred. Please note the below:<p><p>" +
exceptionMessage;
        }

One such error msg is below.
An Exception occurred. System.Object[] ReadResponse
(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage,
System.Net.WebResponse, System.IO.Stream, Boolean) threw the following
exception: User information rejected.

  =======
I am debugging using VS2008 on my PC.  How can I find out the exact
problem?  Do you have a solution?

 --- Kenneth