Hi Ravi,

In v2009 these fields aren't a part of the AdGroup object directly,
but are on the object in the "bids" field.  The field adGroup.bids is
of the type ManualCPCAdGroupBids (
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdGroupService.ManualCPCAdGroupBids.html
) for manual CPC bidding and or ManualCPMAdGroupBids (
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdGroupService.ManualCPMAdGroupBids.html
) for manual CPM bidding.  These objects have the keywordMaxCpc and
maxCpm fields respectively.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Advisor