Hi,

Unfortunately there is no definitive list of ad types at this time.
I'll reach out to my colleagues to see if I can get a list of these
values.  In the meantime I would recommend comparing returned values
in the report XML to the displayed values of the same report in the
AdWords web interface.  This should give you more information about
the meaning behind these values.

Best,
- Eric