Hi Aihua,

The basic reason is that the creators of SOAPpy are phasing it out and
replacing it with ZSI ( see http://pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net/ ).  Also
ZSI has a more powerful feature set that makes building the client
library easier (specifically a WSDL to class generator).

If possible, we would recommend switching to ZSI.  If you have a
strong reason for staying with SOAPpy, let us know.  And as with all
our client libraries the code is open source, so feel free to tinker
around.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team