Hi,

Why are some selectors missing Status? We want to avoid downloading
DELETED items, and we can do that for campaigns and criterions but not
for adGroups and ads.

CampaignSelector has CampaignStatus[]:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/CampaignService.CampaignSelector.html

AdGroupCriterionSelector has UserStatus[]:
http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/v2009/docs/reference/AdGroupCriterionService.AdGroupCriterionSelector.html

But AdGroupSelector and AdGroupAdSelector don't have anything like
that? Why? This is currently a big issue for us because we have many
deleted ad groups(~114) which are being unnecessarily downloaded.

And what is this thing with CampaignStatus and UserStatus? Shouldn't
that be the same enum? And wouldn't it be better that all selectors
derive from Selector base class that has UserStatus[] and
StatsSelector?

Regards,

Zeljko