Can someone please provide a place where we know what the actual quota
limit exceptions mean, as well as how long we have to wait until we
can start submitting again? Here is my current limit exceeded:

"You have exceeded the quota in the following
categories:bulk_light_api_type,bulk_light_qps"

I have no idea what that means to solve for future problems, and no
telling when I can start submitting again.

Thanks.
pat